Our Customer Service Charter
As a customer of a Smartgroup company, you can expect a simple and rewarding experience that is easy to understand and even easier to manage.
We continually look for ways to innovate and simplify the products and services we offer, and ask you, our customer, to let us know how we’re going so that we may learn from your experience dealing with us – both good and otherwise.
Our commitment to you
Our mission is to make the services we offer easy to understand, and for them to be simple and seamless so that you may take full advantage of your benefits.
- Be friendly and helpful
- Explain clearly your benefits and how they work
- Direct you to the best person to answer or resolve your enquiry first time
- Respond to email and social media queries within two business days
- Provide a transparent and competitive fee structure
- Keep you up-to-date with any changes that impact your benefit arrangements
- Invite you to provide open and honest feedback so that we may improve our service delivery
- Continue to seek new ways through innovation and technology to improve our services and make them easy to understand and even easier to access.
We value your feedback – it’s what drives us to improve the way we serve – so if you feel we’re not meeting this commitment to you, we’d like to know about it. To lodge a complaint and understand how your complaint will be handled, see our Complaints Charter.
So that we can provide the service you’ve come to expect from us, we ask that you:
- Read the updates we send regarding your account
- Let us know immediately when there are changes to your personal details, employment status, or if you’re taking personal leave that affects your pay dates, like long service or parental leave
- Be courteous to our service staff.
Get in touch with us whenever and however it suits
We respect and protect your personal information
For your peace of mind, we:
- Have an onsite risk management team dedicated to the protection of our customers’ private and sensitive information
- Will never sell personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes