Information on the Website
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Except as required by law, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website or any Third Party websites.
The information provided on this Website is of a general nature only, and does not constitute financial advice. You should make your own enquiries before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you pursuant to the Website.
- to allocate a unique number to your internet browsers;
- to customise our website for you;
- for statistical purposes;
- to identify if you have accessed a Third Party Website; and
- for security purposes.
You are not obliged to accept a cookie and you can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. However, if you do so this may affect your browsing experience and certain functions within the Website may not work.
Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet. It may be necessary for us to collect your IP address for your interaction with various parts of our Website.
When you send a completed online form or provide information through our Website to us, we retain the information you have sent us. We are able to then use that information to provide any services that you require. Online forms that have been suspended or saved may be viewed by us.
Security of information
The security of your information is very important to us. We regularly review developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure.
, however we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. If your browser is suitably configured, it will advise you whether the information you are sending us will be secure (encrypted) or not secure (unencrypted).
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website or from any information obtained from this Website, including in association with any Third Party Websites; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website;
- without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material. You must not use any content from the Website in a manner that suggests that you are approved by or affiliated with us.
This Website includes trade marks owned by us (or our licensors). You must not use any of our trade marks in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or business name or company name; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours; in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or in a manner that disparages us or our information or services (including this Website).